twin cam mod - whatcha think

I like the second one, simply because you can see inside the car/engine bay
and see whats he will be messing inside the car.

I know the ladies (and daun! (of you knew I was going to crack that one in
man..)) will be dissapointed to not have that angle of allyn's buttocks when
he bends over anymore, but is all about the mechanical work aint it ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco