one other thing...

BTW, tonight, at ~1:35am (Pacific time) will be the 35th anniversary of my birth.

Rocco content: When I pulled out my rear seat, I found a piece of foam (2 actually... each side, near selt belts) with a date.  My car was made about a month before I graduated from HS.  I think the date was 5/3/86.  Weird.

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source