Attention Mk1 people and patrick...

Mk1 Headlamps....

Check these badboys out from Daniel Stern lighting...I am intrigued, and might just sell off all my h4/h1 combos and get these:

http://lighting.mbz.org/products/csr.html

Here are the prices:

http://lighting.mbz.org/products/products.html

TAKE NOTE:  I have ONE of the "5.75" Convex/dome-lens H4 high/low beam"
listed on the site, if anyone is interested...it is SUCH an oldschool looking light...I love it, and I NEVER thought I'd find another...and here is Mr Stern selling new ones!  Email me if you want the one I have...I'll let it go cheap (so you only have to buy one new one).

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI