No damage!!!

A couple weeks ago I posted about free Euros as a result of a rear-ender.
Well, this past weekend was gorgeous and I took the time to remove the
smushed US and inspect underneath. Much to my delight, ALL the damage was
absorbed in the bracket which was bent around like a fish hook.

But...being the nice husband that I am, I opted to put the Euros on my wifes
rather pristine 86 Auto, and swapped her US bumps onto my car...I can wait
for Euros on that one.

Happy Holidays
Scirokn

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com