Was: What kind of VW are you?, Now: spam blocking?

Allyn wrote:

 > yet i suddenly started getting bounces, claiming that my ip was a known
 > spammer open relay.  <snip>

> o well, just wondering just how many others has had this happen to them
> lately, if at all.

I can't even use my host provider's email with the list - I get bounced
telling me I'm listed at sorbs.net as a known origin of spam, but when I
contact them, it tells me the "offending" IP range is NOT in their
database.  I don't even know exactly where this message is being
generated from.  Brett has been unable to help.  REALLY pisses me off
that I have to tolerate ~ 50 spams daily, and I can't even send freaking
LEGIT messages w/o getting them blocked.. something's terribly wrong
with the "system".

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA