IC help

Nope: If you read the description, it says inlets portS ARE 2.25".  You want only one inlet port.  Even though the picture doesn't show it very well, you can see two hoses coming off the right side as well as one on the left side.  For a single turbo VW motor, you want one inlet and one outlet.  How much boost you planing to run?  For anything up to 15 psi, I recommend either a ford probe intercooler or a audi 5000 ic.  The probe ic is very efficient and cheap, although it has small ports (1.75") which isn't a problem until you start pushing 15+ psi.  The audi intercooler has 2.25" inlet/outlet, but plastic endtanks, so don't try running alot of boost or you'll blow them off.
Any more intercooler questions, just ask.