Fan Blows but no Hot air...

your control panel wire to make sure actually moves the valve (black unit on
upper hose that goes into the firewall in your engine back) if it does and
you have no heat , looks like you may have a glogged/blocked heater core in
your dash, not too hard to replace if you follow my tech note, otherwize if
you are against cutting plastic, you will need to remove the dash to access
it.

technote : http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/heatercore/index.html

ATS - Patrick Bureau