75-81 Scirocco Seat Guide Update

Hey eveyone, after talking eith the company I am going to have the seat
guides produced through we decided we needed a good way to make sure no
one slips through the cracks when production time comes.  So what I need
from everyone that is interested in a Seat Guide Repair Kit to go to
this eBay link, read it closely and then buy a reservation for the
number of kits you would like.  1 reservation gets you 1 kit, 4 gets you
4 kits and so on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444823603

This will give me everyones shipping address and lock you in for the
number of kits you would like.  Again this is for a reservation
only...the cost of the kits will be additonal once the kits are ready
for shipping.  Sorry  to charge for this but it will get better exposure
this way and will help cover the time and paperwork costs needed to
reproduce these.  Estimated time to production is 8 to 10 weeks.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH
81 Scirocco 16V