x-mas list help

You mean like jack stands? I have a set of those. I just got an Eastwood flyer in my other mailbox so I have come up with a bunch of other ideas, but I'm sure there's some wicked useful tool I forgot. The CV join triple square is a kind of hard to find item and my family is not an automotive family at all, so I want to keep it simple. Good call on the injector pullers! I'm always nervous about pulling them as I snapped one off before without a ton of force. Luckily it was in a parts car so I didn't have to try to figure how to get half an injector out.

Dan

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
how about car stands a decent set cost about 25-40$

ATS - Patrick Bureau