Does Anyone Want These Mk 2 Ads?

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in the process of uploading my entire Scirocco literature
collection to my website (and it is taking an eternity), and I have come
across several duplicate mk 2 ads.  They are as follows:

Wolfsburg Limited Edition black "introducing the WLES. for people who are
hungry for power", Wolfsburg Limited Edition red "at a price this special,
it'll fly out the door", and "driving takes on a new perspective"

If anyone has any interest in one or all of them, let me know and I will
mail them to you.

Kirsten