From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: November 22, 2003 8:31 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Symbiotics?

Again it broke in the drive way.
I went out this mornning to see a puddle of brake fluid. The rear cyl
blew
sitting in the drive. Not on the road while driving. Not in some foreign

parking lot, but at home. I even had a brand new spare to boot.
Gotta love these cars  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer