From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 4:04 PM
To: Sara Arms; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

I'd be flying from Pittsburgh.  They have nonstop Jet service to
Burlington
-- hour and 25 minute flight.

Unfortunately Hertz doesn't have their Premium Cars in Burlington.  I
could
get a Subaru Outback Wagon for $83/day...  Almost worth it.   The
closest
"Prestige Collection" location would be Boston.... which is about 4h
from
you, right? Hmmm, decisions decisions...

Hehehe this could be really fun -- even if it's in a ratty Subaru. :-)
Jason

At 03:33 PM 11/21/2003, Sara Arms wrote:

>>I'll fly up and rent a winter beater.  I'm thinking endless donuts
in
>>an
>>AWD Jaguar X-Type 3.0 -- Hertz has them.  :-D
>>Jason
>
>That would make for some great filming!!  I'd  *love* to see that car

>out
>on the lake...
>
>and yes... I said douchies!  :)  I can wait for everyone ot come and
>visit!
>
>Where are you flying from???
>

>Sara
>Burlington, VT
>'84 Rabbit GTI
>'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
>http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie
>

>>From: Jason <jason@scirocco.org>
>>To: "Sara Arms" <gtigirlie@hotmail.com>,vwtype53@yahoo.com,
>>ansonivan@yahoo.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>>Subject: RE: Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!
>>Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:16:09 -0500
>>
>>Bwhahahahaha "douchies?!!?"
>>OMG Sara you are a fucking howwwwl.
>>
>>I'm so there.  There is no way in hell I'm bringing my winter beater
-
>>those of you who know me also know how stuck the big ol' sled got in
the
>>sand, I don't want to think about ice...
>>
>>I'll fly up and rent a winter beater.  I'm thinking endless donuts
in
>>an
>>AWD Jaguar X-Type 3.0 -- Hertz has them.  :-D
>>Jason
>>

>>At 10:24 AM 11/21/2003, Sara Arms wrote:
>>>Now that's it....
>>>
>>>If you people can't be nice about us and our shabby location in
this
>>>damn country you can just pipe down!  You AND Anson will be
there.... or else.

>>>:)
>>>
>>>Have a fun drive, douchies!
>>>

>>>Sara
>>>Burlington, VT
>>>'84 Rabbit GTI
>>>'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
>>>http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie

>>>online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!
Prices