Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

"drive all night" approach sounds interesting... but if you tools show up at
like 6 or 7am and wake me from my slumber I'll beat the living crappies out
of you....

Do come and visit though!  Hehe!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie