From: "A J" <asbfooh@yahoo.com>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:22 AM
Subject: 8v tranny mount bracket under air box same as 16v ??

> Hi everyone , I'm feeling sorry for you east coasters having to box up
your cars for the winter , I just have to battle some rain here in Northern
Cali during the winter . But anyways , does any one know if the bracket
under the airbox on an 8valve (mk2) is the same as the 16 valve? That the
last mount I need to replace , and wanted to just grab one at the junkyard
for a quicker switch . Thanks Aaron in San Jose-