8v tranny mount bracket under air box same as 16v ??

Hi everyone , I'm feeling sorry for you east coasters having to box up your cars for the winter , I just have to battle some rain here in Northern Cali during the winter . But anyways , does any one know if the bracket under the airbox on an 8valve (mk2) is the same as the 16 valve? That the last mount I need to replace , and wanted to just grab one at the junkyard for a quicker switch . Thanks Aaron in San Jose-