  From: stetson
  To: Chris D. Edwards
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:27 AM
  Subject: Re: SCIROCCO.ORG SPEAK UP!!

  Hi Chris,

  Just wondering if the "clips" are different between MKI and MKII because
  I've had to scour boneyards for them as the PO of my 16v did some not nice
  things to the ones for it and they had to be replaced.
  Is there a form factor difference between the 2?
  Also, what type of plastic were you thinking of using as the orig. ones
  have a "greasy" feel to them that I haven't found in any other plastics I
  know of.
  If there is no form factor difference I think your initial base of sales
  will GREATLY widen if these are the same as MKII ones.
  Best of luck w/ your project! I'm thinking of starting one for visor
  clips (I've replaced most of mine w/ cabby clips which seem so much
  better for longevity. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowhatimean?).

  Tim