OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

Daun wrote about Brad >>> "he soloed today."

I am sorry Daun. It must have been a shock....

I though you guys were wired for that from birth and continues till after
death. I've seen the cop shows where they describe a corpse as a stiff.....

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com