OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

--- stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:

> 	Most gracious lady,

Hehe.  I still get a chuckle outta this.  'Tis a common
mistake for the uninitiated.  :)

 am I to beleive that I have been
> invited for
> the much fabled and alluded to (in)famous Cincy GTG?!?!
> If so, I am most
> honored and promise to leave the cumbersome vocabulary @
> home

Oh but why?  It's so entertaining!  Someone who actually
puts thought into their words is a rare thing.

> 	By the by, what are these 8v vs. 16v grumblings I be
> hearing??
> (Not from you Daun...................... yet anyway.)

I love them both - they each have their strengths and
weaknesses.  I was raised in the way of the 8v and have
come to appreciate their general reliability, affordability
and ease of maintenance when they break.  The 16v is a bit
more finicky but can be just as reliable.  Just be sure to
hang onto your hat when you hit the loud pedal, and your
wallet when they break.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.