OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

Hi Daun,

	Many thanks for the brick! I will keep that in consideration as my
actual "Get the hell outta here!" date is somewhat in limbo. I'm going to
be busy busting this place's antiquated technology (e.g. my machine @ work
is sub-Ghz) for sending it out to the other centers (if they'll have it)
for a bit. Having seen this companys version of "asset disposal" I may
have a busload of Compaq 500Mhz machines to sell on eBay (if I would deign
to go dumpster diving) which could sustain me for a bit, but all offers
and help is appreciated and gratefully welcomed.
	Most gracious lady, am I to beleive that I have been invited for
the much fabled and alluded to (in)famous Cincy GTG?!?! If so, I am most
honored and promise to leave the cumbersome vocabulary @ home but bring my
beautiful 8v (sorry....no multi-state trips for the non-titled 16v as of
yet).
	By the by, what are these 8v vs. 16v grumblings I be hearing??
(Not from you Daun...................... yet anyway.)
Beauty is as beauty does and they're both stunningly beautiful if can
catch a glimpse of them as they whiz by. I suppose the debate will stay a
focus of conflagration until the final trumpet though.
	Eye M sorre thad mi riting iz putting sum peepel oph, I wil stard
riting foniticalie.

Cinc(erel)y Yours,

Tim