Intro

Yup yup.... although I would never actualy yump or jump my car.... I've got far too much
sense for that.... hehe

http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albup66/bigair.avi

I just wish there was more rally going on in ohio.... been to a few rallyx's but I'm left wanting more..... I need to have tree's available for bashing my car into in order to truly enjoy myself.

Anson

RallyX, Club Rally, yust yumpin' a car off a hill and not be in a SUV. Too much fun.