Intro

Sweet! Well-cum aboard man!  Mmmmmm club rally.... I deffinately have a huge boner for rally... I just don't have deep enough pockets.... probably becouse I keep getting tickets....

Anson

mctorio@cox.net wrote:

Since there seems to be a rush of new listers, I may as well confess too. I've been lurking for a week or so.

I just bought an '85 Wolfsburg with the intention of turning it into a street legal Rallycross/ Club Rally car.
It has a few mod's that I'll be undoing and adding a few.

I'm not new to VW's just 'rocco's. I've owned numerous GTI's since '84 and moved to Audis a few years ago.
I've been involved in SCCA AutoX, RallyX and Road Racing since '90.

My domicile is in the DC area and I'm an executive in a systems integration design/build firm. That's fancy talk for an A/V geek.

Mike Torio