snow chains/cables

hard to tell, but I have used such a product in canada before, but then
again the car was not lowered so you are pretty much the only person to be
able to tell if it will damage anything on your car by installing it
carefully and trying them out.

PS: in your emergency kit, always make sure you have a thermal blanket and
at least 2 candles with matches/lighter (the candles will keep the car warm
to above freezing temp if you are caught in a snow drift and stuck in the
mountain to wait the storm out. (I am not kidding here)

g'luck on the trip...

ATS - Patrick Bureau