(OT) Rotrex superchargers - any opinions?

Found this product in a tiny picture in a strangely translated euro mag,
VW Scene.  A quick google search led me to:

http://www.rotrex.eu.com/

It's a company in Denmark, which patented a planetary traction-drive to
spin the centrifugal compressor up to speed.  (check out the
'Technology' section).  Sounds like a cool concept with some advantages
over traditional centrifugal superchargers...

I was looking into ProCharger superchargers as well, as these two
companies are the only ones I've found that have actually engineered a
unit to work will smaller displacement engines, unlike say a Vortech
blower which seems to cater to the 5.0L crowd...

Any comments?  How do the flow charts compare to a turbo? (I haven't sat
down and tried to figure out how to interpret them - anyone care to
explain? :)

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S