OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

--- stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:

> 	So.....if you know of any IT jobs (all right. I'll lower
> my
> standards to ANY) in this geographical location

Well ok, it's not exactly your geographical location,
however you would be pretty close to the epicenter of
Scirocco-dom.  (i.e. the annual list party at my place.)
My bf's company is looking for another network engineer
"for general consulting work around the Dayton area" as he
put it.

Welcome to the list, and we expect to see you in June.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.