Howdy all! Is this where the 12 step program is held? (2nd try)

Welcome to the list, Tim!

This list is one helluva resource and the people are top-notch!

Jeff

BTW - I, too, have a problem - a mk1, a mk2, a cabby, a BMW daily driver and
a 4-Runner. If my wife would allow it, I'd probably have an A1 Jetta coupe
tucked in there too! Though the roster may change soon - who knows?!  :p

PS - tell the list where you're from and what you do. You never know who
might be local and can lend a hand if you need it!

G/L!