From: Jon Palm [mailto:scirokn@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 11:03 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: CV Joints vs Axle assembly

Well I have that clunk clunk thing going on, and noticed the cv boot is
about half gone. So I was pricing new cv's and there was complete axle
assemblies for only 10 bucks more. Does the assembly typically have both

inner and outer cv's with it? If so, I'd just as soon get a whole
assembly
than dick with pulling and packing cv's, especially for just 10 bucks
more.
Please comment....