CV Joints vs Axle assembly

Well I have that clunk clunk thing going on, and noticed the cv boot is
about half gone. So I was pricing new cv's and there was complete axle
assemblies for only 10 bucks more. Does the assembly typically have both
inner and outer cv's with it? If so, I'd just as soon get a whole assembly
than dick with pulling and packing cv's, especially for just 10 bucks more.
Please comment....

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx