OBD1 & OBD2

At 12:54 PM 11/17/03 -0800, Euroroc II wrote:

>So excuse my ignorance but since I never had to deal with ether of these I
>have no idea what they mean or entail... Can some one shed some light on
>what OBD1 and OBD2 engines are?
>
>Thanks
>-RGK-

OBDII engines are the most evil and electronically complex motors if you
are used to Sciroccos.
A bentley is a must as is a digital multimeter and access to a code
reader.  If they don't have
any problems they are great, but the minute theres a problem, what a
nightmare.  This is my
personal experience and I'm sure others would disagree.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe