DAMNITALLTOHELL - Josh in the West

I defecate on your post.

Josh
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>
To: <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 4:28 PM
Subject: RE: DAMNITALLTOHELL - Josh in the West

Ignoring the cool geography lessons and political humor, do you really
want Josh Able in, or near, your state?

Seriously, you can now look forward to the number of unnatural
disasters equaling your already impressive list of natural disasters!

-Marc

'81 "Gorgeous" Cedar Green Metallic Mk1 Scirocco - No Pictures to date
'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco http://getty.net/scirocco/ RIP
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
    in Heliodongr?n (Citron Green) w/ European Delivery at 45,000 mi