New to the list

Hi - I might as well be a new member.  I've participated off and on for the
past few years, and came to Cincy in 2001.  Anyway, I have an 87 16 red
Scirocco, with a rapidly decaying paint job.  It used to look really good,
but now I get pieces of paint on the sponge when I wash it...Point is my
next project will be a new paint job, but on a graduate student budget, and
grad student time schedule...should be interesting.  I'll probably ask a
bunch of paint related questions to you guys -  hopefully nothing thats been
beaten into the ground.

Thanks,

Aaron
87 16V

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.