Seized piston removal ideas (ABA)?

Hi guys and gals - after a week of soaking the combustion chambers in PB blaster, I had no luck and decided to disassemble the bizatch.

I got the other three pistons out (1-3) and the crank out no problem, but I'm not having any success with the seized one. I tried pounding on it from top and bottom (tap area covered with multi-layers of a rag), but it won't budge not so much as a millimeter.

Is this an instance where I can use my propane torch to heat it up? Will that help break anything free? If so, how does that specifically work? Any other ideas?

Thanks!  Jeff