Shifter play

I agree that the All-Thread is not esthetically pleasing.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: slash2@mindspring.com
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Shifter play

  The missinglinkz is a nice and cheap alternative to stock.  But I personally don't like that the tsr ends that Roger uses are good enough for a rod and lever shift setup.  With the linkage that I make, I got rid of all the slop in the rod ends with heim joints(spherical rod ends).  And I thread my own rod for a cleaner and racier look.  missinglinkz uses threaded rod.