questions on ebay items

> Looking at a few ebay items and I have some questions. First up is a
> Peloquin diff kit. When done, my car is going to have oodles of hp and
I'd
> like to get it to the ground sufficiently, but I'm not going to auto-x
> this car and other track time is not in the near future. Is it worth
it
> for me to get this? Will I even notice a difference? Is this the same
kit
> that Peter (the Scirocco) sells on his site for like $80 or $90?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=3
37
> 31&item=2442051769

Yup, that's the same kit that Peter sells.  I bought one from him last
year and installed it (very easy).  I was impressed with it when it was
first installed, but I have the feeling it's not doing as much anymore.
I've read that under heavy use (ie: the way I drive :)  that it's only
good for a year or so.  It's not a Quaife or true Peloquin LSD, but my
impression is that it does SOMETHING, but don't expect miracles for
$90...  If you drive in wet or snowy conditions a lot and you can't
afford the $800 for a LSD, I'd go for it...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K 80% Pelolok kit