Lexan/Plexi rear 1/4 Windows?

Basic Theory.. This has not been tried at home..

Bending Lexan or Polycarbonate. Remember Plexi shatters.
get a sheet and cut it the approximate shape, but bigger.
Make a hotbox (solar oven) that the original + the thermoform material on
top of the original. set in the sun or add head from a heat gun or both.
wait. .. wait .. wait.. check.. wait. This is my plan.
Remember Im doing the tightass budget mods. In theory its supposed to
work.  And the thermoform material is _supposed_ to change so that getting
hot again doesnt reform it.

Brian