Lexan/Plexi rear 1/4 Windows?

I kind of doubt a trailer window is going to fog up very often. Anyone know
how I could bend the plexi? I have never done it before and really would
like to do this!! That way I can sell the glass too.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)