Instrument light bulbs (???)

white base bulb -413-919-040A 12v2w
black base bulb -413-919-040   12v2w

probably the black base, carquest won't have them. You will need to go to the dealership most likely.

Brian

Chris M Cougill <cscmc1@eiu.edu> wrote:

Hey folks,

Anyone know a part # for the instrument light bulbs for my 88
Rocco? I was down to one working bulb (of the 3), and now it's dead... no
see my speed at nighty time = bad news! The kid at Autozone just stood
slack-jawed and pointed at the display with all the tailight, turn signal,
and healight bulbs.
Need to get these ordered through the local CarQuest today so I'll
have them before I leave for Guard duty this Friday evening... any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris
cscmc1@eiu.edu