Free Beer!

Hmmm, I will be in Canton saturday for my mother-inlaws birthday. Maybe I can bail on that and drive down, hmmmmm what would the wife say. Oh I got it "I want a divorce".

Brian

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
oops... hit send a bit soon...

Shelly and I are moving from the most holy and revered Wilmington, home to the worlds best scirocco gathering and the worlds most eclectic and profuse scirocco collector.
Our fortunes have seen fit to make it both compelling and profitable to re-locate to the fair city of Columbus wherein we shall find ourselves ensconced in such lodgings as should satiate the demands of a person of much higher station.
As luck would have it afforementioned premise is blessed with the fortune of containing a garage offering suitable acccomodation for two and one half cars, unfortunately Al malventano is the only one I know of who could fully take advantage of the space..... but I digress!

The point of this lengthy diatribe being this:

moving saturday.stop.need help.stop.free beer for anyone who shows up.stop.

Anson

ps. I'm sure there will be food too.... it's just not as catchy as free beer....