$10k MK1

Hard to say what this guy has into that car for sure, but I can
take a fairly safe bet that it's waaay more that $10k.  Just considering
that BSI racing built the car with completely rebuilt everything...
and all the hours into that quite amazing cage...
this would be a good deal to someone wanting to race in ITC or
other specific classes... but it's definitely a dedicated track car!

Bet that mk1's handling is simply amazing with race tires!
(cage, camber plates, coilovers... yum)

-Ben