[Southern States] Questions bout 2 tires and looking foranopinion.. try this again!

My friend Sean bought a set of Kuhmo ECSTA Supra 712's for his 85 8v and
is VERY happy with them.  They stick like crazy, and surprisingly the
treadwear is very good.  He brought the car out to the Cayuga track day
and after a whole afternoon of ripping around the track there was
minimal wear to the tires.  NO chunking either.  The last set he had
(Falkens - not the Azenis sports) chunked a lot and wore easily twice as
fast at an event last year.

I did a bunch of research for him when he bought the Kuhmo's.  This is
the tire I recommended to him.  One of the better qualities of the
Kuhmo's is that the wet weather performance is better than most of it's
competitors - even when the tire starts to show wear - stay away from
the Yoko Parada Spec 2's for this very reason...

The one downside I could find is that they're a bit heavy.  But if
you're looking for a tire that sticks well, wears ok (compared to other
hp tires), has good wet weather performance, looks cool, and has a great
price, I'd recommend them.

HTH,

Mark.
80 S