[Southern States] Questions bout 2 tires and looking for anopinion.. try this again!

opps hit the send button by error  here is the complete message.

Well it is that time of the year again, the scirocco need new rubber...

I have 15x7 rims, and for the last year and a half been listening to the
205/50's rubbing on the fender and inner well so I will be cutting down sizes
to 195/55/15 this time around to see if I can stop the rubbing...

now the question is the following, anyone have experience with either ofthe
following tires, this is for the Prowler, and keeping in mind this is for the
daily driving routine (I have slicks now for the SCCA future races I will
enter) so I need something solid on dry/wet pavement.

the choices are the following ones.

Yokohama AVS ES100     VR Speed Rated 195/55-15
Kumho ECSTA Supra 712  VR Speed Rated 195/55-15
Michelin Pilot XGTV4   VR Speed Rated 195/55-15
Pirelli P6000          TR Speed Rated 195/55-15

or any other you may suggest. remeber I live in texas and ice and snow does not
really apply here... when it snows we stay home...:)

=====
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
'84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project