FS - Moving sale

Okay I am posting this again because there seem to be confusion about what I
am selling

ALL items below are for Scirocco MKII 1984.

1. Fuel lines (HARD LINES - Steel, Not the braided lines) runing from front
engine compartment to rear of car (this is both lines) - 35$

2. Scirocco MKII 1984, Brake lines (HARD LINES - Steel) running from the
booster to rear of the car and from booster to front of the car. - 50$

3. Center console w/ AC - 5 $

4. Driver side door seal - 10$

5. rear quarter window seals (both) - 20$

6. Driver Front door Window - Would prefer Local pickup but will ship if
needed) - 25$

7. Passenger Front door Window - Would prefer Local pickup but will ship if
needed) - 25$

8. Driver Side Door (shell with front quarter glass/seal on it) - 45$

9. Passenger Side Door (shell with front quarter glass/seal on it) - 45$

10. Clucth/Brake/Gas Pedal assembly - 25$

11. Split rear seats (minor damage to top (stitching split) - 20$(set)

12. Fan shroud + fant motor - 10$

Again if you are intrested, please let me know, as I am moving on the 30th
of november in the new house and I need to move or trash these items, any
item purchased from the 23-30th will be shipped the following week only.

ATS - Patrick Bureau