End of the World

In a recent report on CNN.com, the 8vers and 16vers have signed a treaty to bring peace to the land. Israel is reportedly shocked and a top official was overheard saying, "Hell, if they can do it, anyone can do it."

Seriously, it's just the start of another godawful boring day at the office and I'm wicked tired. I discovered this video which I found really amusing, but then again see above line...
http://members.cox.net/impunity/endofworld.swf

Dan