Cincy 2004 - How do these dates work?

I think that may have been two years back Pat. The "silver" was actually
more like my Arctic Blue metallic, and may have been an 8V like Daun's first
baby in that shade. And the sparkle one you couldn't miss, it was unique,
and an automatic if memory serves me correctly. Both were young drivers.
Heck, maybe I can convince my 16 yr old daughter to come this year, since
Josh will be a bit tired out from his long drive - it should be safe. She
will have to park on the "other" side of the driveway by then hopefully.
There will be some alcohol consumed, but most high schoolers are aware that
adults do that. (and realistic adults know that high schoolers do that once
in a while too)
Cathy