From: A J <asbfooh@yahoo.com>
Sent: Nov 7, 2003 2:17 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 16v Clutch Cable Binding? Stretched? Worn?...

Does anyone out there know when your clutch cable is
going out on a 16v ? Mine is acting weird like it
doesnt let out smooth and If I let it out to fast the
car kinda jumps , what about the clutch going out ?
But it doesnt slip at all , I replaced the clutch
cable on my 8v and the new one was very smooth . Any
sugestions anybody ? Thanks -

Aaron in San Jose - 87 16v