Just Another Turn Signal UPDATE

The molds etc. are living at their new home at a different
shop.  UNFORTUNATELY, this shop is pulling the same crap the last one did
which is putting off my project to work on other ones.  Well, this shop is
a lot closer to where I live, so I will be stopping by there tonight to put
some pressure on this guy to get things going.

I thought you guys might get a kick out a seeing the turn signals done in
green.  That was the  color that the shop is shooting in right now, so he
made a few in green to make sure he was going to be able to use the molds
from the previous shop.

Check out these pics!  http://www.funksoulkitty.org/green/thumbnails.html

Sorry for the continued delay -- I need to get a backbone and tell this
shop exactly what has to happen NOW, not later.

Kirsten