From: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@yahoo.com>
To: "car" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:18 PM
Subject: not starting

> Recently, the car (16v) died and after posting the symptoms, many said
"replace the transfer pump."  I did that this weekend and it's been running
fine.  30 minutes ago, while heading out to run an errand, I started the
car, it ran for about 1 second and died.  I haven't been able to restart it
or pop the clutch (only tried this once as I'm tight for space and don't
wish to be stuck on the curb).  What are the odds that it will start when I
try to head home (~2 hours from now)?

> Mike
>

> word (w?rd)
> interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source