FS: Near Mint 83 Wolfsburg

Eric,

I have seen this car and it is pretty slick. Cool conversion to boot.

Brian

Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:

Yes, this is mine. I aquired it from Tobias a while ago...

Details, and not so up to date pics:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=227

Why you ask am I selling? Katy needs a commuter, and A, we are looking for a Turbo Diesel. B, it'd be a shame to waste such a beautiful mk2 on such a mundane task as commuting. I have my 2.0 16v Caddy for my Daily, the Kia (Neon) is gone....so, not much choice left for daily drivers.

Lastly...a car of significant importance for me, has come up for sale. It will fit Katy's commuting/daily driving requirements perfectly. It just so happened to be the car that inspired me to start my TDI Mk1 Rocco project:

http://www.dieselgeek.com/Corradosale.htm

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg