Odd noise from engine Found

Well happy to report that it is not the bearings after all.  I found after much research that the A/C compressors mounting bolts are all Gone!?!?!  The only thing holding it on is the tensioner bolt, causing it to vibrate loudly against the mounting bracket.  And now the tensioner bracket some how has bent to the left and I can't get any mounting bolts in. Causing the belt not to line up. Weird huh.  Well at least the engine is fine.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6