2 Things to report!!

1) I recently picked up a Parts CD that covers all VDUBS and AUDI
vehicles from 1974 to 2003.  If anyone ever needs a part search let me
know.  It includes all pics of parts and assembly.

2) I also now have a running 81 Scirocco!!!!  It is the milder of the
two conversions I am doing.  This one contains at the moment a stock JH
1.8 (84 vintage) with a very street/trip tranny known as the FN.  It is
nice to feel the power of that 1.8!  I can't wait to see the difference
between it and my other project 81 that is going to be getting a 1.8
16V.  The best part is I am not in this for much at all!
    Car: $35
    Donor Car with JH: $100
    Clutch Plate: $29
    TT Dynomax Exhaust and Cat: $275
    Trip to Double J Motorwerks in Portland for tuning:  $85
    TOTAL:  $524

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH
81 Scirocco 16V