another Scirocco is leaving NY

Awww Josh... we'll miss your sick antics and rude comments.  What am I going
to use as a picnic table after you've taken your scirocco and it's WING so
far away???  :(

We really will miss having you so close.  Have a safe trip though!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie